William J. Wright – Zoning/Code Enforcement Officer; Monday – Friday 9 am – noon
Melinda Thomas- Secretary; available Monday – Friday 9:30 am – 2:30 pm
Fax (570) 842-2144
20 Moffat Drive, Covington Twp. PA 18444
Please call the zoning office BEFORE you put up any structures on your property!! This includes pools, decks, barns, sheds, houses, outdoor furnaces, etc. You can download all current regulations and fee schedules below.
In order to process your zoning or sign application(s) in a timely and efficient manner, an application must be legible, completed in full and submitted with applicable documentation. Any incomplete application(s) will not be processed, and will be returned to the applicant. Please note that an incomplete application may result in a delay of being reviewed by the Zoning Office.
We hope by bringing this to your attention the application process will precede more smoothly and efficiently. Thank you in advance for your cooperation in this matter.
- Covington Township Zoning Ordinance
- Zoning Ordinance Amend Communication Towers 3/2/04
- Zoning Ordinance Amend Forestry, Firewood & Storage 4/1/03
- Zoning Ordinance Amend Special Exception 8/5/08
- Zoning Ordinance Amend Lot Sizes 2/26/13
- Covington Township Checklist for Zoning Permit
- 2012 Fee Schedule
- Outdoor Furnace Burning Regulations
- Covington Township Application for Public Hearing/Variance/Special Exception 2011