4 John J. Michaels Drive
Covington Township PA 18444
Robert Bastek, Chief of Police
Chriss Grube, Officer
Brian Layland, School Resource Officer
Robert Bastek, Jr., Officer
Destiny Frisbie, Officer
Angela Matuszelanski, Officer
ARE YOU OK?
If you are being hurt at home, or witnessing others being hurt in your home, use these resources to have your message heard.
THERE IS HELP FOR YOU
- SAFE2SAY SOMETHING Download the app from the Apple or Google Play Store to submit a report. Or call 1-844-723-2729
- CHILDLINE Call the national hotline, available 24/7 to make a confidential report 1-800-932-0313
- CALL 911 Call 911 if you are in immediate danger. Answer any questions the dispatcher has so that help can find you.
- LACKAWANNA COUNTY POLICE Call the Lackawanna County Police non-emergency number to make a report 570-342-9111
- TEXT 911 Text 911 if you are in an emergency situation. Remember to provide your address so help can find you.
- CHILDREN’S ADVOCACY CENTER OF NEPA www.cacnepa.org – 570-868-7313