The Covington Fire Company and it’s Ladies Auxiliary are not able to hold their annual Lunch with Santa due to the Covid-19 indoor restrictions, however, there will be a scheduled Santa Parade on Sunday, November 29, 2020. Santa will be riding on the fire truck and meeting with children at various stops throughout the township. Santa is leaving the fire house at 1pm and will be making 5 stops within the township, where area children can come to see Santa and receive a candy cane & reindeer food from him directly. The following times are an estimate due to the amount of children at each stop.
- 1:30 pm @ the old Naro’s truckstop on Route 435 (across from Brick’s Tavern)
- 2:15 pm @ the Park-n-Ride parking lot on Route 307 (near the PennDOT salt shed)
- 3:00 pm @ the Moffat Pavilion parking lot
- 3:45 pm @ RR Donati Plaza
- 4:30 pm @ Daleville United Methodist Church
Santa will also be driving through the developments and will be available for pictures. Please be advised that COVID restrictions will be followed.